Subscribe to receive weekly free access to premium projects.
FOR THIS RENDER WE SPLIT THE EFFECTS IN 2 CATEGORIES 1st For this render we split the effects in 2 categories 1st is the MAIN EFFECTS & 2nd is the enhancement effects.
CHECK FOR RENDER SETTINGS AT THE END OF POST.
What is main effects ?
The main effects are the effects which add real depth & sense in your render. And this effects completes the overall render. This effects give real meaning to the render.
|MAIN EFFECTS||ENHANCEMENT EFFECTS|
|SKY & CLOUDS||SKY LIGHT|
|LENS FLARE||HORIZON CLOUDS|
Why enhancement effects ?
Enhancement effects are used to highlight main effect render settings. This effects are used to lighten the render, to give focus and fill the incomplete part in the render.
Step 1 Add this main effects with provided values
- SUN EFFECT – Height 3.8 , Heading 101.8 , Sun brightness 0.5 & sun disk size 0.2
- SKY & CLOUDS – master cloud 0.3, sky brightness 0.4 & overall brightness 1.4.
After adding sky & clouds effect we remove the master cloud amount and clear the sky so actual sun setting can came into the render. By removing clouds you can see the sun more visible than before.
- COLOR CORRECTION – temperature -0.1, tint 0.5, vibrance 0.4, brightness 0.3, contrast 0.6, saturation 0.9 ( IF YOU WANT TO BRIGHTEN THE WHOLE SCENE YOU CAN INCREASE THE GAMMA CORRECTION AMOUNT ).
- LENS FLARE – streak intensity 0.1, streak rotation 0.6 & ghosting/dirt amount to 0.2
By lens flare we add some streaks and the light leak in the render to enhance the sun and its brightness.
- SHADOW EFFECT – increase the coloring, interior/exterior & omnishadow at its highest value & reduce the brightness to 0.1.
The omni shadows increase the light of shadows in the scene so your dark spaces get illuminated.
- REFLECTION EFFECT – click on the speed ray reflections to add accuracy & gives the reflection planes where it is necessary.
If you have glass and water in the render scene the reflection effect is very important without this effect you should never render your final image. It gives real depth to whole image and gives sense of realism.
STEP 2 ADD THE ENHANCEMENT EFFECTS.
- BLOOM EFFECT – bloom effects add the glow in the image from where your light source is. It help in the interiors when you show ceiling lights and in exteriors. (bloom 0.3)
- SKY LIGHT – This effect adds the extra light and saturation in your render scene where the sunlight & artificial light is unable to reach. Brightness 0.7, saturation 1.3, off planar reflections & on projected reflections and click on ultra render quality tab.
- SHARPNESS – When you have large landscape and exterior projects scene to render the sharpness is mandatory because when we add 8 to 12 or 16 effects in render the render became soft by overlapping one effect on other.( sharpness 0.7 )
- HORIZON CLOUD – In this render the horizon cloud is added to hide the plane horizon from scene and show some clouds over horizon. ( Amount 1, type 0.6 )
- Vignette – This effect creates the black frame on the outer part of image so the render focuses on the main subject. ( Amount 0.1, softness 0.8 ).
- HYPERLIGHT – This effect is for improve the lighting quality and accuracy in the final render. ( Amount 100 % ).
HIT THE RENDER BUTTON NOW
FREE DOWNLOAD LUMION SCENE & RENDER SETTINGS
CLICK FOR SUNRISE RENDER SETTINGS
TO GET YOUR PROJECT RENDER FROM US CONTACT TODAY.