In this article you will learn how to use lumion moon effect and get lumion free render effects settings
To get started with new experiment we wanted to try night render with moon & render it with different phases of moon.
Here we explain you step by step how to add moon and try different option in your renders.
- ADD SUN EFFECT. Yes Sun effect is the first and very important effect you need to add for experiment with moon effect. It is essentially important because through sun heading and height you can change the phases of moon.
- Set the sun height to -8.2 to add darkness in the environment & brightness to 0.5 to reduce overall sun brightness & set the heading according to your scene or you can use our own lumion scene file.
- ADD MOON EFFECT. In moon effect set this values – moon height to 8.8 degrees, moon heading to 102 degree & moon size to 4.3 X ( NOTE : CHANGING MOON HEADING TO – DEGREE YOU WILL SEE MOON PHASES CHANGING VERTICALLY & TO CHANGE THE MOON PHASES HORIZONTALLY SIMPLY INCREASE THE VALUES IN POSITIVE FROM NEGATIVE.
- ADD SKY & CLOUDS EFFECT from sky tab.
- Change sky brightness according your scene to darken the scene reduce sky brightness & to illuminate the scene with some sky brightness simply increase it.
- Change overall brightness if you need in your scene.
- That’s it now you know how to use moon effect for your night renders.
EXTRA EFFECTS WHICH WE ADDED TO ENHANCE THE FINAL IMAGE
- COLOR CORRECTION
- SKY LIGHT
- HORIZON CLOUD
- HYPER LIGHT
FREE DOWNLOAD LUMION EFFECTS & MODEL
Note: The lumion scene & all renders only for educational purpose so do not post the render images as your own creation. THANK YOU
CLICK ABOVE ON ANY BUTTON TO DOWNLOAD
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOU TUBE CHANNEL